Monday, December 29, 2008

The M-Cats Club-Farewell Sweet Icon

All of us at The-M-Cats Club are very sad! Icon Baxter Bentley went to the Rainbow Bridge on December 26!! He was a wonderful furiend and we will miss him dearly! Till we meet again IBB!! Your furiend, Mr. Tigger
Remember Our Love

I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you
when you're thinking of me.

Julie Epp

5 comments:

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Till we meet again, Icon Baxter Bentley! Have fun with all who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge before you! We'll drink a toast to you today!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

Cafe Cats said...

See you at the Bridge, good Sir. Please give my brofurr Cloud Chaser a couple of good whaps for me.

Baci

Mr. Hendrix said...

We were so sad to hear of Icon Baxter Bentley's passing. Until we meet again buddy.

Mary said...

So sad to hear about Icon Baxter Bentley. Icon...tell my babies that I love them and miss them.

Anonymous said...

Very nice tribute to Icon.
We Sherwood Mancats will drink a toast to him today...
Sol, Smokey & BJ